Function and application.
Smooth control of the fan assembly performance. Soft start of the fan, without mechanical and electrical shocks. Protection of the fan motor against overload and blockage.
Frequency adjustment range: 10 ÷ 100 Hz. Communication: ModBus RTU RS485.
• 1-phase supply 200 ÷ 240V AC,
• 3-phase supply 380 ÷ 480V AC.
Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C.
Protection rating: IP 20.
Availability date: 0000-00-00
The iG5A series frequency converters are the successor to the 3-phase iG5 series. A much newer solution, with sensorless vector control, equipped with many additional functions, can be used in many difficult applications. Easy programming and compact dimensions are its additional advantages.
• rated power 7.5 kW
• 1-phase and 3-phase power supply 3x230V and 3x400V
• the option of an external LED keyboard
• a built-in brake module and the Modbus communication protocol
• analogue input -10..+10V/0-10V and 4-20mA
• the ability to control the signal -10 ... +10V
• many ways to control motor speed